The Struggle Are Real

bismilahirahmanirahim


the struggle are real
i want to tell everybody
how sick I am
how tired I am
how bad I am
how I want someone to help me
but I can't

at this moment
yeah, you know thousand people love you but
at this stage
nobody stand up with you

and I that I can do is crying
and crying badly

feeling useless

i hate pills
i hate any kind of ubat ubatan that they force me to take
i hate the moment they said
i soo manja
cannot solve my own feeling

i just hate everything
i hate i have nobody really understand the pain
i hate when i cant tell even my bestfriend how sick i am
i hate my self
i just want to end this
i hate when people says sebab tak solat lah ni lemah iman
tak jaga solat ni
tak jaga relationship dengan manusia

you know what?
get lost
i didnt need toxic people like you guys

stop preach me
stop ask to me to do my ibadah because you just dont know how struggle i am
i hate everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Tuhan tiap detik aku merayu
lapangkan hati ini
izinkan aku sembuh dari derita ini

******
Nisrina Syaurah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NS1

Cerita Dia

Bahagia cara aku