no title.

bismilahirahmanirahim
Assalamualaikum

i need someone who make me smile
for real
I hate when I became fake
when I think that people think that
I just play around

truly
I'm sorry if you
think i'm like that
but honestly

bukan sengaja kut
sabar cik hati
sabar

kuasa besar hadir bersama tanggungjawab yang besar

yada..yada..yada...

feel like the loser..
fell like tak guna langsung

oh my,
i think i gonna be crazy for awhile

naa...
sometimes
smile not enough for me
i don't know why

something change me
something make me macam nak terjun laut, sungai or bangunan
or apape je yang boleh terjun

mungkin payung terjun?
oh seronok.

maybe aku terlebih tidur
maybe aku terlebih berjaga
berfikir
and so on..

fresh air..
come to me please

okay..
that all

as usual
anggaplah bukan aku yang taip benda alah mengarut bagai ni

sekian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NS1

new year event!

Bahagia cara aku