the thing that left at my table...

bismilahirahmanirahim
Assalamualaikum

i wanna share this...
a few minutes ago i went to surau and finished my solat
then when I came back
one of my best friend had left something on my table
I'm just remind that what he said 
"kau simpan kan untuk aku."
okay then..
its a poem that he write..
i don't know why i wanna share this
maybe it's another part of him that i don't know
rite?
I wish good luck to him
May Allah Bless you

I waited I waited I waited some more
only to find that she has gone
to the place where I couldn't reach
and only see at a distance

why life is full of question
that is the question I ask myself
for every times I think she had gone 
for without even turn and say these few words
maybe because I'm to weird 
for those who think I'm or to creepy like the scarecrow
or just because I'm just skinny and nothing more
maybe i just need to wait
wait until the time come
when people seen me not as weird or creepy
but see me as me who is me

for the girl I love
its seem better if I said
so long and good bye
May Allah bless you with the things that you do

W.M.R.W.R.

maybe some english grammar mistake there
but what had I told him
" tulis je apa yang kau nak.. baru nama poem.. tak perlu rima2 tu semua
bukan pantun segala.. "
=)
i'm proud to him..
see you when I see you..
Insya Allah
*********************************
Nisrina Syaurah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NS1

new year event!

Bahagia cara aku